Run 5 is part of the game of Run Game Series. One of the reasons for the popularity of the game is its simplicity. The game has a very basic user interface but the gameplay of the Run 5 Unblocked is addictive.
You get an alien as a character and you have to run continuously in a tunnel while avoiding the black holes. There are more than 300 levels in the game. You can unlock up to 10 characters while playing the explore mode in the game. Many schools and organizations have banned this game from their servers. The reason for doing this is because many students and working individuals play the game at school or workplace.
If you are one of those individuals who is looking for a way to play the blocked game online, then you have come to the right place. Today, we are going to talk about how you can play Run 5 at your school or workplace. We will show you multiple ways to do that. Follow us ahead to find out:
Playing Run 5 Unblocked from sites.google.com
Your school or organization may have blocked all the gaming websites from their server. But we’re sure they didn’t block Google. Google is a search engine, school and organization don’t think of Google as a threat. But what if we tell you, you can play the Run 5 on Google? There are multiple websites on the internet who upload the game on one of the sites of Google. You can play those games online. Let us show you how to do this:
- Open a Web browser.
- Go to the address bar and type “google.com” and hit enter.
- Now, type “Run 5 unblocked sites.google.com” in the search bar and hit enter.
- You will see multiple websites of Google where you can play the Run 5 online.
Enjoy playing the game on sites.google.com. However, some organization blocks Google too from their server. In that case, you can use our second method to play the game online. Here is our second way to play Run 5 online:
Unblocking Run 5 using VPN:
Virtual Private Network is used for accessing blocked websites on a device. You can use VPN to unblock any website on your device. We will install VPN on Google Chrome to play Run 5 online. Follow the steps below to do that:
- Open the Google Chrome Web browser.
- Go to the address bar and type “https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions” and hit enter.
- Now, go to the search bar and type “Hotspot VPN” and hit enter.
- You will see the VPN on the top list of the search results. Open it.
- Now, install the extension on your browser.
- Open the extension and turn it on. It will be connected soon.
Now, you can access any blocked website from your Google Chrome web browser. Open the official website of Run 5 and start playing the game online.